The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 59,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 22 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Most viewed post at The Black Girl Thinking Blog in 2011
- 1 Light Skin -vs- Dark Skin STILL an issue 56 comments February 2010
- 2 Just Busted! 22 comments March 2010
- 3 R. Kelly Interview on BET (wrong answer) 30 comments September 2008
- 4 Memphis TN-Highest Infant Mortality Rate in the Nation 10 comments March 2010
- 5 New Trial Ordered for the West Memphis Three 2 comments November 2010
The Black Girl Thinking Blog
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
About 3 million people visit the Taj Mahal every year. This blog was viewed about 46,000 times in 2010. If it were the Taj Mahal, it would take about 6 days for that many people to see it.
In 2010, there were 26 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 144 posts.