Hello readers and followers of The Black Girl Thinking Blog. I want to personally thank you for reading, commenting, following and sharing the posts at this blog.
I haven’t been blogging as much as would like to, I had promised myself that I would blog more for 2012 and it’s not like I haven’t had the time I have just been here there and everywhere. A few things have happened that have delayed me updating the blog, but consistency is the keyword for 2012.
With that being said, keep checking in because there are quite a few things in the news that have disturbed me lately that I MUST blog about and there are also a few dilemma blog entries that I have floating around in my head.
So stay tuned…it gets greater lata
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 59,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 22 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Most viewed post at The Black Girl Thinking Blog in 2011
- 1 Light Skin -vs- Dark Skin STILL an issue 56 comments February 2010
- 2 Just Busted! 22 comments March 2010
- 3 R. Kelly Interview on BET (wrong answer) 30 comments September 2008
- 4 Memphis TN-Highest Infant Mortality Rate in the Nation 10 comments March 2010
- 5 New Trial Ordered for the West Memphis Three 2 comments November 2010